Winter running gear.

4 watchers
Jan 2021
3:40pm, 13 Jan 2021
21,743 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Whilst tagging, I thought I'd give this a bump, especially as the snow is due on shortly. I'm coming round to the idea of wearing something other than shorts in the worst weather (although mainly I've come round to the idea of not going out at all in the worst weather ;-) )
Jan 2021
3:45pm, 13 Jan 2021
34,740 posts
  •  
LorraineS
I'm loving my new winter weight Flanci leggings for colder weather
Jan 2021
3:46pm, 13 Jan 2021
48,504 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
inov-8.com

Santa brought me one of these and they’re great. Sportsshoes had for nine quid but had sold out last time I checked. I’ve been living in Running Bear wool socks last few months
Jan 2021
3:47pm, 13 Jan 2021
324 posts
  •  
Welshpoppy
Whilst I love Flanci skorts in spring,summer Aurumn and Winter.Years of cross country when a kid so legs never feel the cold ;-)
Jan 2021
4:00pm, 13 Jan 2021
21,745 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I bought myself an Asics winter beanie and I wish I'd bought two. sportsshoes.com

I also bought myself a £1.99 Higher State beanie in a slightly more vivid purple than expected. Ok, but of a material that itches if I generate additional heat. Also, surprisingly snug fit for a one-size item.

There is another thread (hey, it's in the New Related Threads over there >> :-) on mens' legging for short-arses but I'm scared to look at the prices on the links therein.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Beanie Boat Nici
I realise it's been lovely weather (in London) but I am thinking ahead here and need some thoughts....