Wim Hof - Freeze the Fear

10 watchers
May 2022
8:35pm, 5 May 2022
3,481 posts
  •  
Tom Tom
I felt that about the sequencing too, SS. Personally, I'd take a 30 second cold shower over jumping into a hole in the ice! I'd be terrified of not surfacing in the correct place and getting that feeling of being trapped under the ice (I've probably watched The Omen films once too often!)
May 2022
7:53pm, 10 May 2022
6,978 posts
  •  
bigleggy
For any kindle users, the book is only 99p today
May 2022
9:02pm, 10 May 2022
32,522 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Typical I bought it a few days ago!
May 2022
9:11pm, 10 May 2022
4,021 posts
  •  
ndellar
I was running at club before the series started who swore by the breathing method in helping her asthma. I’d never heard of him the all of a sudden we had that chat and he has a series on the TV. A sample of one, but it definitely helped her.
May 2022
9:12pm, 10 May 2022
4,022 posts
  •  
ndellar
*with a lady who swore by the breathing method.

My problem is eyesight!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by EvilPixie
Has anyone else been watching this?

Mr Pix thinks it's stupid but I said I can understand that it can help in high tense/stress/anxiety filled situations. (and I'm interested to see if it can help my pre open water wibbling!)

Mr Pix said he'd never been in that kind of situation .... I actually thought that's a bit sad. I wasn't meaning like work related stress but that feeling of Eck before you attempt something meaningful or tough or challenging.

Are we, as ru...