Whos snotty? Sign in here...

3 watchers
Dec 2012
3:22pm, 13 Dec 2012
2,083 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
three fepping weeks I've had this now and I'm fed up. I had proper scary bloody snot for about 10 days too Hipps. Back to normal snot now though. And I'm still deaf in my left ear. Bah
Dec 2012
9:48pm, 14 Dec 2012
87 posts
  •  
Krissie
Lots of snots here too. Had it lingering for a few weeks, didn't feel too ill though and was still running, then after tempo run on Tuesday turned into full blown snotfest,and today cold shivers and aches all over. Everything feels like hard work, couldn't run at the moment :-(
Dec 2012
10:44pm, 14 Dec 2012
2,090 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I finally seemed to be less snotty today. But I've since developed a really tickly cough and keep feeling like I can't breath. Doesn't bode well for parkrun in the morning :-(
Dec 2012
9:21am, 16 Dec 2012
2,092 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
Woke up on Saturday with a temperature and achy limbs. Temperature seems lower today but I'm full of snot AGAIN. Utterly fed up. And missing a fetchie get together and cake *cries*
Dec 2012
9:25am, 16 Dec 2012
1,198 posts
  •  
Lisa T
Aww Sue you poor thing :-( Hope you feel better soon.
I have had a cough & sore throat for a week or so but not too much snot - have I the snot to look forward to?
Dec 2012
11:52am, 16 Dec 2012
6,393 posts
  •  
SpicedApple
Sorry to see so many Fetchies are feeling poorly! :-( Hope you'll all get well again soon!

I haven't run for two weeks due to knee pain, and now have added the cold to the list. Very sore legs and joints (Honestly, worse than the day after my ultra, surely that shouldn't be allowed. :-o) and things are swirling round in my head and making it difficult to walk in a straight line. Only the second day, so quite some more to look forward to (Was hoping to nip it in the bud with bath, vitamins, drugs etc yesterday, but obviously it didn't work.).
Dec 2012
1:56pm, 17 Dec 2012
562 posts
  •  
Pedro_Perez
Hope you are all feeling a little better today. :-)

Glad to say I am signing out of the snot thread now, still have a bit of it BUT I can run once more. Wooooohooo.

Heard on the radio this morning that a school in notts has 55% of its pupils off sick and 50% of its staff!

Definatley something in the air.
Dec 2012
2:09pm, 17 Dec 2012
9,903 posts
  •  
Mikuro
Woke up with the sneezes and snot. It'd better bugger off by next week, I'm too busy to be sick!!
Dec 2012
10:43pm, 22 Dec 2012
584 posts
  •  
Pedro_Perez
After less then a week I am back. :-(

Different bug I reckon, different symptoms but back producing snot once more.

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Dec 2012
11:20am, 23 Dec 2012
1,410 posts
  •  
Lyns
I am snotty again :(

After just two weeks snot-free I am now snotty again... pah! Just in time for christmas too... Still, sister-in-law has a ruptured ear drum leaking snot so i guess i should be happy it's only my nose!

Physio has banned me from running till 28th so maybe this is good timing and I'll be feeling good to go on 28th... going to do a yoga video this afternoon instead.

About This Thread

Maintained by
How long have you been snotty for... how have you modified your training? What have you missed out o...