Who will defend Aylesbury?

1 watcher
Sep 2012
2:05pm, 4 Sep 2012
901 posts
  •  
The Teaboy
There are plenty more deserving cases than Aylesbury.
Sep 2012
4:15pm, 4 Sep 2012
12,379 posts
  •  
Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB)
It has a 5K race on Boxing Day

I can get a bus there by the scenic route

It is on the way to Wendover Woods

It has some towpath

I used to work there
Sep 2012
4:46pm, 4 Sep 2012
2,003 posts
  •  
Jon_T
Shouldnt Spartacus be defending it?
Sep 2012
5:09pm, 4 Sep 2012
6,640 posts
  •  
Joopsy
It has the Roald Dahl gallery at the museum and you can go in the great glass elevator or in the giant peach.
Sep 2012
6:33pm, 4 Sep 2012
17,360 posts
  •  
BigChiefRunningBore
So far this isn't exactly positive, all a long the lines 'nice to come from, not a very nice place to go to'. :-p

No one from Aylesbury on Fetch then?
Sep 2012
9:35pm, 4 Sep 2012
2,004 posts
  •  
Jon_T
No one who is going to admit to it
Sep 2012
9:38pm, 4 Sep 2012
18,810 posts
  •  
Maclennane
It isn't Aylesford
Sep 2012
9:39pm, 4 Sep 2012
3,115 posts
  •  
southcoastpete
Never been there, so can't help.
Sep 2012
9:44pm, 4 Sep 2012
15,563 posts
  •  
Johnny Blaze
let's see what Chavtowns has to say about Aylesbury...

Aylesbury; One time quiet market town and home to the venerable John Hampden. Today however Aylesbury is a Chav infested concrete dump with a probable average citizen IQ of 17.

The local Chavs seem to have grown exponentially in population during the last couple of years, probably owing to the fact that most of them seem to reproduce at about the age of 11. They arrange themselves into groups (or “crews”, to use their language) of about 50, with each member presumably looking for safety in numbers. These societies seem to constantly be at war with one another, and humorously deface other crews Graffti to show they are the best. Notable examples of this would be the “Blaze Crew” [no relation] changing the “Ice Crew” vandalism to read “Mice Crew”. Such wit these fellows have.

In one of lifes great ironies, the favoured meeting place for these unsociables is the local library, facing the Bus Station. Other haunts include Friars Square Shopping Centre, Friars Square Car Park and an innocous little alley called Highbridge Walk. The latter has been a scene of much drug abuse and violence, the police will not walk down it in groups of less than two wearing stab-proof vests.

To conclude, If you have the misfortune to end up stranded in Aylesbury, amuse yourself with the daily tribulations of these fools and hope to god/gods/others you recieve transport away from the town toute-suite!
Sep 2012
9:46pm, 4 Sep 2012
15,564 posts
  •  
Johnny Blaze
Response from another poster:

elliot a.k.a CRACKZ – what a twat, a prime example of the chav scum littering our streets, I’ll bet he is actually a very middle class guy/girl but tries to be this gang member numbskull!

A message for CRACKZ – I stayed in Aylesbury last night at the premier inn and I didn’t see any hard gang member types even whilst walking around town, all I saw was a bunch of skinny chavs thinking they where from the Bronx! If you really feel the need to want to be hard get yourself to North Manchester or London and NOT Buckinghamshire lol

About This Thread

Maintained by BigChiefRunningBore
Right I have a meeting for an hour and I want at least 10 good things about Aylesbury by the time I ...