Who are all the single Fetchies!!

2 lurkers | 255 watchers
Sep 2022
6:13pm, 13 Sep 2022
38,117 posts
  •  
halfpint
RS it definitely sounds like one to move in from. At least you gave it a chance though.

My complicated, frustrating thing is less complicated and frustrating. Iā€™m quite happy.
Sep 2022
7:40pm, 13 Sep 2022
92,733 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Hum!

So I get an email from Soulmatches, formerly Guardian Soulmates. I know, right, I de-activated my account years ago! But hey ho, I took a look at these new matches they suggested for me. All of them quite a bit older, all of them wanting a woman quite a bit younger than me. One guy, literally down the road from me, looks a really good match but... I am too tall and too old. Somehow, I am not supposed to find him too old? Personally, now I am 57, I think 67 is WAY too old šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜œ
Sep 2022
7:42pm, 13 Sep 2022
92,734 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I know you ideally would like a woman ten years younger than me and twenty years younger than yourself. So would I! However... ;) Almost tempted!
Sep 2022
10:05pm, 13 Sep 2022
22,376 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
HP - your thing sounds intriguing - more info needed...

Yeah so 2 of the guys I met previously from Tinder wouldn't shut up about their wives. This latest one won't tell me enough.

There is some hope from these sites though ... one of my oldest friends, the lovely Alf, met his wife on EHarmony - she is lovely and they are such a fab couple.

My young cousin has just got married. She lived in a small village in the highlands and so did he. They now live on a farm somewhere in between those villages. They met on Tinder!
Sep 2022
10:40am, 28 Sep 2022
6,038 posts
  •  
flip
just popping in to stalk HP and Han šŸ˜

RS others said it but yep Red Flags a over.

Han I like the phrase, 'meeting in the wild' lol šŸ˜‚ Hope your good Han x

RNR came up in conversation with a fetchies the other day and you came to mind. What a threesome we had under the flashing lights , šŸ˜šŸš„

Pulling teeth also. My one month on a dating site and that was exactly my thoughts. I didn't message anyone but I always replied. Most were either obviously very angry about previous relationships or replied with monosyllabic answers. Pulling teeth indeed.

But I got lucky. As meglet said, right place at the right time.

HP, no trip to Oban as planned. Ladder went from under me and I fell 15ft. Luckily my pooh bear body took the hit well but lots of aches and pains still šŸ˜•
I may still just feck off to Arisaig or soneone as pleasing for a weekend break yet though
Sep 2022
12:57pm, 28 Sep 2022
38,184 posts
  •  
halfpint
Iā€™m just back from Colonsay flipster. It was fab. Drunken folk festival fun and some chilled walking, swimming and riding.
Sep 2022
1:06pm, 28 Sep 2022
11,552 posts
  •  
MazH
My complicated, frustrating thing is less complicated and frustrating. Iā€™m quite happy.

I'm overdue a catch up with you HP! in person ideally but any which way will do! I'm intrigued
Sep 2022
1:15pm, 28 Sep 2022
93,183 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I am also intrigued HP!

And Flip, falling off ladders is as bad an idea as falling down waterfalls! (Which I did) glad you are OK!

RNR: those were the days! We had such great times! Last time we saw each other was the first Manchester indoor mile: I cam across a photo of you, in the snow, on my cross bike not so long ago...
Sep 2022
2:24pm, 28 Sep 2022
6,039 posts
  •  
flip
HP, I saw the photos and it looked fab. I think I'm going tk have to get a mtb. I love my cyclo cross bike but it does have its limits. You look like you have done grand days out on yours

I'm also intrigued but glad you're less frustrated and more happy šŸ˜

Hann, it has indeed been a long time. We must catch up when I'm in Wales. I'm hoping to do a tri there next year.

The fetchie I was taking to had access to old results and reminded me I ran 14 mile @8.15 pace and 20m and just over 9 pace. Most I do now is 5 miles round the woods and usually 5k lol. Happy days
Sep 2022
5:52pm, 28 Sep 2022
93,187 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I don't run at all any more! And haven't cycled much either, since damaging my shoulder...

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?