Who are all the single Fetchies!!

254 watchers
13 Sep
6:13pm, 13 Sep 2022
38,117 posts
  •  
halfpint
RS it definitely sounds like one to move in from. At least you gave it a chance though.

My complicated, frustrating thing is less complicated and frustrating. Iā€™m quite happy.
13 Sep
7:40pm, 13 Sep 2022
92,733 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Hum!

So I get an email from Soulmatches, formerly Guardian Soulmates. I know, right, I de-activated my account years ago! But hey ho, I took a look at these new matches they suggested for me. All of them quite a bit older, all of them wanting a woman quite a bit younger than me. One guy, literally down the road from me, looks a really good match but... I am too tall and too old. Somehow, I am not supposed to find him too old? Personally, now I am 57, I think 67 is WAY too old šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜œ
13 Sep
7:42pm, 13 Sep 2022
92,734 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I know you ideally would like a woman ten years younger than me and twenty years younger than yourself. So would I! However... ;) Almost tempted!
13 Sep
10:05pm, 13 Sep 2022
22,376 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
HP - your thing sounds intriguing - more info needed...

Yeah so 2 of the guys I met previously from Tinder wouldn't shut up about their wives. This latest one won't tell me enough.

There is some hope from these sites though ... one of my oldest friends, the lovely Alf, met his wife on EHarmony - she is lovely and they are such a fab couple.

My young cousin has just got married. She lived in a small village in the highlands and so did he. They now live on a farm somewhere in between those villages. They met on Tinder!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?