Which running shoes for my 15 year old son?
6:52am, 20 May 2013
becky fDoes my 15 year old son need specialist running shoes or can I just get him some good cushioning running shoes? He runs 2-3 times a week. The most he will be running is up to 6 mile. At the moment the most he runs is 3 mile when he runs park run.
7:13am, 20 May 2013
Mrs WinkleI'm no expert, but I don't understand why a 15 year old would be treated any differently to an adult?
About This ThreadMaintained by beck
Does my 15 year old son need specialist running shoes or can I just get him some good cushioning run...
- Half Marathon long run pace
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- verrucas or is it verrucae?
- Exercise-induced asthma?
- Running while taking Prednisolone & Alendronic Acid Tablets
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- Dental advise, pretty please
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs