BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Which running shoes for my 15 year old son?
6:52am, 20 May 2013
becky fDoes my 15 year old son need specialist running shoes or can I just get him some good cushioning running shoes? He runs 2-3 times a week. The most he will be running is up to 6 mile. At the moment the most he runs is 3 mile when he runs park run.
7:13am, 20 May 2013
Mrs WinkleI'm no expert, but I don't understand why a 15 year old would be treated any differently to an adult?
About This Thread
Maintained by beck
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- the vaporfly thread
- Retirement home for trainers
- Hoka One Ones....
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Shoe type advice
- Shoes made from beans on subscription
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Simple distance guide for new shoes?