Which of these marathons would you chose?
3:39pm, 4 Jan 2017
Hallucyn8Just been looking at the details for Birmingham on the Great Run site and the marathon is due to start at 09:30 with the half not starting until 13:30 so this might actually be a benefit in that the crowds may start to gather and grow during the marathon rather than dwindle. If I'm looking at the route map correctly the lapped section of the marathon, miles 6 to 23, appears to be on the half course. Looks like different start and finish for the full and half as well.
About This Thread
- best running watch for ultra marathon?
- A cold has started a few days before a marathon.... what is best?
- 5 Marathons in 5 Days
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- Marathon on one run a week
- Marathon Pace Advice
- 68 yo first marathon looking for advice
- marathon in 8 weeks, taper advice
- 20mile races in marathon build-ups
- Which marathon would you recommend?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.