BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Which of these marathons would you chose?
3:39pm, 4 Jan 2017
Hallucyn8Just been looking at the details for Birmingham on the Great Run site and the marathon is due to start at 09:30 with the half not starting until 13:30 so this might actually be a benefit in that the crowds may start to gather and grow during the marathon rather than dwindle. If I'm looking at the route map correctly the lapped section of the marathon, miles 6 to 23, appears to be on the half course. Looks like different start and finish for the full and half as well.
About This Thread
Maintained by Hally
- best running watch for ultra marathon?
- A cold has started a few days before a marathon.... what is best?
- 5 Marathons in 5 Days
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- Marathon on one run a week
- Marathon Pace Advice
- 68 yo first marathon looking for advice
- marathon in 8 weeks, taper advice
- 20mile races in marathon build-ups
- Which marathon would you recommend?