Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Which headtorch?

10 watchers
23 Sep
9:19pm, 23 Sep 2020
46576 posts
Derby Tup
So good you’ve posted twice you have two ;-)
14 Oct
12:11pm, 14 Oct 2020
4023 posts
Kieren

I'm using and old bike light hand held for now & that works well for easy to mid pace runs. I think it's about 200 lumen and wasn't bright enough for road cycling, so it was relegated to be the household / travel torch.

Good points are that the lens gives a focus point with some spill to the sides. It's usb-charging, it has a low orange mode which I flip it too when I want to be seen but can see. It's water resistance.

So far, hand holding for a hour is ok. I like being able to move it to pick out suspect cracks holes. I'll probably still get a head torch but it's not as urgent now. The bike light is adequate.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Chell
I'm embarking on running the Bullock Smithy come September and will need a head torch for it. With...