Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Which Garmin?

3 watchers
Aug 2016
11:21am, 28 Aug 2016
7631 posts
Badger
Fenix 3 HR silver is on offer at Amazon today only amazon.co.uk which is a very good price - 430 looks like the going rate.

How long's a day's walking for you, Drell? If it's going much past 10 hours, the Suunto Ambit watches are worth looking at too. I'm not sure if they'll display a breadcrumb trail if you aren't navigating.
Aug 2016
4:56pm, 28 Aug 2016
2042 posts
Drell
Hmm... that is a good price, though I think I'm thinking of the Fenix 3, rather than the 3HR.

And that's a good idea to look at another brand. And I've heard of Suunto, though nothing about them.

More reading at dcrainmaker coming up...
Aug 2016
7:29pm, 28 Aug 2016
2043 posts
Drell
I have to say, I wasn't tempted one jot by the Chronos. And it was very lucky I was sitting down when I saw the price. Some people just have different priorities I guess.

It's not that I'm not sometimes extravagant. After all, I've just ordered a Fenix 3 :-0
Aug 2016
8:05pm, 28 Aug 2016
21420 posts
GlennR
Good call.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Drell
I've had a 310xt for many years now, but it's getting more and more temperamental. Plus it's real...