Which foam roller?
12:10pm, 19 Jan 2014
DiogenesLurks. I liked the strideuk link that said a roller was the next best thing to having a sports physio living with you. I keep trying to get Mrs D to retrain but so far no luck.
12:55pm, 19 Jan 2014
PowerJenI often use a 66Fit and don't find it particularly firm. It's OK for general use. I also use a really chunky one with 'teeth' or 'cogs' on a tubular piece of rigid plastic. It's called 'The Beast' and lives up to its name!
On advice of my Osteo, have been using a rolling pin and that has really sorted out my TFL muscle. But you need a pretty high pain threshold!
About This Thread
- foam roller/tennis ball release?
- Foam roller
- Foam Rollers
- Medical/Physio people or anybody who has tried rollering your IT band?
- Rumble roller
- Physio recommendations near Dunblane/Stirling
- Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- 100 Physio sessions in 2018
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.