Where is the sports gear comparison page on Fetch?

1 watcher
Aug 2015
4:34pm, 12 Aug 2015
6,680 posts
  •  
GordonG
I thought that all the information we record in our training log about our running/sports equipment got scooped up in to some fancy shmancy database, so that we could compare shoe A vs shoe B, etc. Perhaps I'm being a numpty but I can't see a link to it.

Anyone know where it is?

ta
Ted
Aug 2015
4:39pm, 12 Aug 2015
13,978 posts
  •  
Ted
Did you mean this GG http://www.fetcheveryone.com/kit.php

From the menu. Train

Kit
Aug 2015
4:41pm, 12 Aug 2015
24,877 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Think Gordon means this one. I searched and found it, can't see where it is linked from in menus... still beta?

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/product-reviews.php
Aug 2015
4:42pm, 12 Aug 2015
24,878 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
No, it's in Shop

Reviews... where else?! :-) G
Aug 2015
4:43pm, 12 Aug 2015
24,879 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
No, it's in Shop

Reviews... where else?! :-) G
Ted
Aug 2015
4:52pm, 12 Aug 2015
13,979 posts
  •  
Ted
I think you may be right :)G

And there was me thinking I had done a good thing.
Aug 2015
5:21pm, 12 Aug 2015
24,881 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Kit comparison could have multiple meanings Ted. And now he has both our answers, whichever question it may be! :-) G
Aug 2015
5:41pm, 12 Aug 2015
6,681 posts
  •  
GordonG
lol you two!!

it's kinda both of those... and neither!

thanks very much for your suggestions.

in my mind it starts with info like on teds link. so, for my personal shoe use i can tell you that my Wave Inspire 3 lasted for 476 miles while my other wave inspires lasted for 448. and my current kanadia 6s have so far got to 277 miles.

now, i thought that there was a page where i could compare the average number miles run by fetchies

before retiring their wave inspire 3s, to, say the average miles fetchies had completed before retiring their Brand X shoes.

Is that what Happy's link is? but on that link i can only see reviews for asics, brooks and nike shoes. and most of those don't even have reviews. what about all the other makes?

even better would be something where i could compare all shoes similar to kanadia 6s, or similar to whichever...

or did i dream up the bit about being able to compare how long fetchies shoes lasted?

:-)
Aug 2015
5:50pm, 12 Aug 2015
24,882 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I don't think you dreamt it - I seem to remember when you went to "Add Kit" there was a Make, then that showed you a load of existing models with average miles before retiring. Or somesuch. That might have been quite a long time ago.

Maybe ask Fetch if it used to be a feature could he resurrect it? :-) G
Ted
Aug 2015
6:43pm, 12 Aug 2015
13,980 posts
  •  
Ted
i remember the page of which yo speak GG. I think that Sir did actually retire it, although it was not as granular as your description. IIRC, it had bar graphs to show when shows were retired. 0 - 250, 251 - 500, etc.

Sir?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GordonG
I thought that all the information we record in our training log about our running/sports equipment ...