Whats the easy way to run 30 miles per week?
9:28pm, 2 May 2013
paul aMarathon and a 4 mile recovery run.
About This ThreadMaintained by Snellers
Running 20 miles per week is fairly straightforward for me at the moment - four or five runs of four...
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Heart rate
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek