Whats on your Keyring???

18 watchers
Oct 2011
7:15pm, 4 Oct 2011
1,926 posts
  •  
runningmumof3boys
Recently ive been thinking about how you can tell alot about a person by their keyrings (if they have children, where theyve been on holiday what car do they drive etc)....my husband refuses to drive my car untill I have took the car key off of the huge bunch of keyrings ive collected!....so heres my list...HEART PHOTO FOB WITH THE 3 BOYS PHOTO ON IT/DONKEY SANCTUARY KEYRING/ LIVERPOOL FC/ A KEY WITH SANFRANCISCO ON IT/A CHROME BUTTERFLY/ A TESCO CLUBCARD FOB/ BRIGHT PLASTIC CUBES THAT ONCE SPELT OUT LONDON(BUT ITS RUBBED OFF) DOOR KEY/CITREON PICASSO CAR KEY.....now your turn...what do your keys say about you?..... (yes im that bored this evening)
Oct 2011
7:16pm, 4 Oct 2011
1,010 posts
  •  
Loon.
keys

:D
Oct 2011
7:20pm, 4 Oct 2011
19,728 posts
  •  
JenL
I'm really boring. I have a single keyring, a plain metal oval with my name stamped on it that mt eldest son made for me in his very first metalwork lesson at secondary school.
Oct 2011
7:21pm, 4 Oct 2011
8,299 posts
  •  
sheri3004
A tag advertising the garage I got the car from :/

I don't think this says much about me, except possibly the town I live in. And where I bought my car.
Oct 2011
7:23pm, 4 Oct 2011
15,469 posts
  •  
BigChiefRunningBore
Only keys for me too :-)
Oct 2011
7:28pm, 4 Oct 2011
411 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
One large carabina which has the following:

- Key ring one:

- Yale key for front door

- Chubb key for the front door

- Back door key

- Garage door key
- Key ring two:

- Van door key

- Van water filler key
- Key ring three:

- Works door key (master)

- Filing cabinet key

- Cupboard key

- Fish key for the lights
- Key ring 4:

- Whistle

- Torch

All of which weigh a tonne :-) but are needed every day....
Oct 2011
7:29pm, 4 Oct 2011
536 posts
  •  
Kimbles67
For car, its just the key and the alarm fob. For the house, its the keys, a take that keyring, a little miss keyring, a monkey keyring and my matalan, nectar and tesco fobs. Oh dear that sounds a lot of work for a set of keys lol
Oct 2011
7:30pm, 4 Oct 2011
6,509 posts
  •  
James1982a
A piece of string with a bit of carboard attached from the last time I had my car MOT'ed and a Purple Ronnie keyfob with a picture of a car on. I did have a keyfob with a poem about sleep on. Don't know where that has gone. I also had a 'Kenny' from south park style figure. I hoped it would make it easier for me to find them. It didn't.

On my home keys,I have a keyfob with a phone number and an address on which was provied by my credit card insurance which I keep forgetting to cancel. In theory, if I lose them, they can be put in a post box and sent to the insurer who'll then send them back to me.
Oct 2011
7:32pm, 4 Oct 2011
2,511 posts
  •  
windassisted
Car key, house key, padlock key
Keyring with photo of sweetpea on and her thumbprint; mothers day gift from 3 yes ago
Keyring in shape of a shoe
One of those pound shaped discs you can use for shopping trolleys
Oct 2011
7:34pm, 4 Oct 2011
537 posts
  •  
Kimbles67
Oh forgot I have one of those pound thingies as well on the house keys and a thing my daughter made me on my car keys. The car and house keys used to be all together

About This Thread

Maintained by runningmumof3boys
Recently ive been thinking about how you can tell alot about a person by their keyrings (if they hav...