•  
Cat the Dog
I miss the summary page...
Jan 2013
7:28pm, 16 Jan 2013
8,341 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
I'm with KB: always felt annoyed by the page when I happened to log a run as other than "general".
Jan 2013
2:14pm, 17 Jan 2013
12,298 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
CtD - you can still look back, by filtering by type, and choosing whatever date range is relevant to you. A bit more awkward I'm afraid, but it made sense in terms of making the site run well, and for lots of people it was just seen as an extra step before getting back to the log.
Mar 2017
9:30pm, 9 Mar 2017
661 posts
  •  
Perfect Organism
Has anyone else noticed that when they log a run the pace graph thing (above the run elevation chart) no longer appears? It's not only happening with new runs I log, but has disappeared from ALL my runs in the past too. Tell me I'm not the only one.
Mar 2017
9:48pm, 9 Mar 2017
11,083 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Ah - at last someone else - I logged a track session this afternoon and the mileage (4 miles) is there but no map, no trace. It was fine yesterday - I even took a screen grab of the satellite version to use for my blog, but now and all my entries look 'weird' - squashed columns.
Mar 2017
10:01pm, 9 Mar 2017
11,084 posts
  •  
Sharkie

Shouldn't look like this should it?
Mar 2017
10:02pm, 9 Mar 2017
13,277 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Sharkie, do all you r pace boxes have "0" in them? I've noticed that a few times recently for example if a log a walk after having logged a cycle, perhaps because the walk pace all falls outside the bike paces set, my boxes are zero. In fact, I've just looked at a cycle, then a walk, on my log and had just that happen. It seems to be a quite unuseful undocumented feature.

Oh, and the column alignments are out as well. And when I paged back from looking at ea entry to the summary, things went very squished inbetween.
Mar 2017
10:13pm, 9 Mar 2017
11,086 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Do you mean the coloured things with up and down arrows and a changeable time in them? Sometimes they work sometimes not.

But what's also missing - and it's next to the pace thing - are my pace graphs - my track ones are usually very dramatic as I'm either walking or sprinting, and today's, Tuesday's and Sunday's are definitely missing (along with today's map).
Mar 2017
10:35pm, 9 Mar 2017
13,279 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Yes. I have missing pace graphs because all the coloured things with up and down arrows have "0" in them. At least two non-zero values are required.
Mar 2017
9:42am, 10 Mar 2017
11,088 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Sort of boinging this because it's still weird today - I've just checked last month and that won;t show as normal either.

Should I (we?) ask Ian whassup?

About This Thread

Maintained by Son of a Pronator Man
It used to be that, when you uploaded training, you wouls see a page with a summary of your recent t...