What to eat before Training
2:41pm, 12 Feb 2016
CyclopsMy daughter ballet and tap dances during the week at varying times but has no problem scoffing down a full meal and then dancing for an hour and a half on a full stomach! How did your daughter get on?
2:49pm, 12 Feb 2016
SinatraYes, she enjoyed her first session and was made to feel welcome. It was only a few minutes before she was chatting away. She worked hard and said she wants to go again.
8:13pm, 12 Feb 2016
tonyp2604If it's more than a light snack, then at least three to four hours for me.
About This Thread
- 100 miles a month in 2023 Dec 2023
- 1000 miles in 2023 Dec 2023
- Training plans for today? Dec 2023
- Indoor Rowing Dec 2023
- Run Walk Run Dec 2023
- How was your run today? Dec 2023
- Sub 3Hr Marathon Dec 2023
- Project Joker Dec 2023
- Turning your runs into art with the GPS traces Dec 2023
- 10,000 blue circles (or will they be squares?) in 2023 Dec 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?