What really annoys you

46 watchers
Jul 2012
1:17pm, 18 Jul 2012
42 posts
  •  
AndrewS
The arsehole cyclist that nearly removed my knee-cap as I was crossing the pedestrian crossing. Even though he was supposed to stop, he still shouted at me!
(tosser!)
XB
Jul 2012
1:34pm, 18 Jul 2012
2,595 posts
  •  
XB
here's the scene. I'm driving in one direction and you're driving towards me. There are parked cars narrowing the road so that only one of us can get through. I'm a nice considerate chap so I slow down and flash you to come through (people in London won't understand this bit but it does really happen). Do you come through with a cheery wave? Do you feck. You stop and flash me. What a cock. It's not a time for politeness, just get a fecking move on. Pleasant mood created by a random act of kindness has dissolved thanks to a random act of fuckwittery.

While I'm on one. People who approach roundabouts where you can see for miles and slow down to a snail's pace just in case a fucking juggernaut wearing an invisibility cloak is coming. If you can't see anything it's because there's nothing there to see. Dicksplash.
Jul 2012
2:05pm, 18 Jul 2012
443 posts
  •  
smash
here's the scene. I'm cycling in one direction and you're driving towards me. There are parked cars narrowing the road so that only one of us can get through. I can get through without going on the other side of the white line, you can't. YOU should stop, not me!

(with apologies to XB)
Jul 2012
2:10pm, 18 Jul 2012
44 posts
  •  
AndrewS
here's the scene. I'm driving in one direction and you're cycling towards me. There are parked cars narrowing the road so that only one of us can get through. I can't be arsed to slow down, so I make YOU stop instead of me. On the way past, I stop and flash you. Then speed off.
;-)
(with apologies to XB and Smash)
XB
Jul 2012
2:14pm, 18 Jul 2012
2,596 posts
  •  
XB
Grrrrr

Perhaps you did that to the arsehole cyclist that nearly took your kneecaps off. AndrewS. Karma.
Jul 2012
2:24pm, 18 Jul 2012
45 posts
  •  
AndrewS
If I ever got hold of him i'd.........
This particular tosser came around the outside of a taxi that had stopped at the red light. I was halfway across the crossing when, said tosser came very close to going straight into me. It was only my reaction of leaning back that spared us. Bit of bruise on the knee for me, he was fine. But as he carried on down the road he was yelling at ME for not looking where I was going! Unfortunately, working in central London means that this is a very common occurrence.

Actually, I am very respectful of cyclists and always let them have right of way whenever possible. I know that it is a pain having to slow down and speed up again on a bike.

The one's I hate are those that assume that they have some god-given right to flout the rules of the road.Then claim the moral high ground on the basis that they are travelling in a more environmentally friendly manner. W*nkers! grrrrr!
Jul 2012
2:50pm, 18 Jul 2012
351 posts
  •  
Ade1973
All companies now offer 'Solutions'.

Two from the past week-

1. A van with 'Glazing Solutions' the side (windows, I presume).
2. New bog roll holders at work. On the side- 'Da Vinci- Dispensing Solutions'.
Jul 2012
3:04pm, 18 Jul 2012
9,154 posts
  •  
Jason1969
The woman in the cafe who thinks she is talking, but is in fact shouting her complaints and Daily Mail opinions so we can all hear.
Jul 2012
3:06pm, 18 Jul 2012
9,155 posts
  •  
Jason1969
I'm not even going to get started on cars and driving, I'd be here all day.
Jul 2012
3:16pm, 18 Jul 2012
9,156 posts
  •  
Jason1969
The old lady has gone, but has been replaced by a screaming child. His thoughts on the Daily Mail remain unclear.

About This Thread

Maintained by mad4it