What really annoys you

46 watchers
Jul 2012
8:08pm, 27 Jul 2012
17,890 posts
  •  
idio
Twats with skateboards. If you want to learn new tricks fuck off out side your own house and learn them.
Jul 2012
9:53pm, 27 Jul 2012
9,226 posts
  •  
Jason1969
Spongebob Squarepants is so inconsistent. How can you go to the beach and surf on the surface of the water when you're already on the bottom of the sea? And what about lighting a fire? You're underwater! Sometimes they remember this and sometimes they don't.

There, I've said it. Also the A382 has left me sorely vexed this afternoon.
Jul 2012
11:15pm, 27 Jul 2012
420 posts
  •  
boulders
F@ckwits who insist on parking right up close in the next bay when there are a gazillion spare bays available elsewhwere.

People who sit at the nearest table to mine in a cafe even although there is are 40 other tables all empty. Grrrrrrr
Jul 2012
9:23am, 28 Jul 2012
306 posts
  •  
Pikelet
Paul McCartney, he should have said 'no thanks i'm too past it to sing live'.
Jul 2012
2:08pm, 28 Jul 2012
9,097 posts
  •  
Girlie
Fricking Electricity board having the sauce to send a meter round today, after we missed most of the opening ceremony last night due to a power failure that wiped out most of our village.
Jul 2012
2:09pm, 28 Jul 2012
9,098 posts
  •  
Girlie
ps we did manage to see the parade of nations eventually and the cauldron being lit, unfortunately we hadn't missed Pail McCartney, so went to bed when he came on!

Is it me, or every time he sings Hey Jude live the microphones fail? It happened at Live Aid and probably at others as well, I'm starting to wonder if it's more than co-incidence?
Jul 2012
4:40pm, 28 Jul 2012
5,254 posts
  •  
Footpad
Nope. The microphones work perfect.......... his voice is failing :-(
Jul 2012
6:12pm, 28 Jul 2012
323 posts
  •  
Jomu
Sliced bread!!

Nothing against sliced bread in theory... but why do they always have to cut it to an odd number of slices !!!??
I either end up with an odd slice that goes stale, have half a sandwich, or open a new loaf, that I'm not ready for, just so I can have a proper sandwich!
I'm sure it's a deliberate ploy to make you buy more loaves.
Jul 2012
2:28pm, 29 Jul 2012
2,983 posts
  •  
Wine Legs
Tailgaters. Back off my bumper you tosser. I can see you in my rear view mirror, I know how fast you approached me, I know you want to get past, but as you can see, I am overtaking another vehicle. Sitting on my tail makes me slow down, not speed up as it's not safe to travel at that speed with you that close behind.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by mad4it