What % of your annual miles do you typically race?
11:33pm, 6 Jul 2016
Surrey PhilProbably about 30%, which is pretty high in comparison to everyone else. Then again, I realise that I may not do as many training miles as I should.
About This ThreadMaintained by Daz Love
Just thinking about the amount of racing I do and the link to me getting injured and thought what % ...
- Sub pages / back forwards from certain parts of the website
- 44 minute 10k training plan ?
- Anyone get injured on RED ?
- Book Group - 84 Charing Cross Road - discussion thread
- overseas races (mainly 10k)
- 500 miles in 2008
- Polarized training
- What3words marks the start or end of your next run?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs