BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
7:52pm, 15 May 2014
fitzerI ran an 18 mile race last weekend in 3.09 kind of by accident (without much training or a plan) My target race was supposed to be an uphill marathon in September, what should I do in the meantime wit regard to a training plan?
About This Thread
Maintained by fitzer
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August