7:52pm, 15 May 2014
fitzerI ran an 18 mile race last weekend in 3.09 kind of by accident (without much training or a plan) My target race was supposed to be an uphill marathon in September, what should I do in the meantime wit regard to a training plan?
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?