What next ?!
7:39pm, 26 Feb 2012
ClattersOK, I've been very happy with my Garmin 405, and love all the data it spits out - but it has now well and truly died !! So I'd be interested in your thoughts as to what I go for next ..... Do I stick with what I know and get another 405, do I go for the Garmin 6 series, I was even toying with that new Motorola ACTV thing ..... What would you good Fetchy Folk recommend ....
7:47pm, 26 Feb 2012
JohnnyOPhone garmin and get a refurb seems to be the usual advice.
Unless you want new bling...
About This Thread
- Is there anything I should know before buying a forerunner 245
- Garmin - bluetooth connectivity issues
- Garmin Vivofit Replacement Strap
- Forerunner 110 owners - help?
- Garmin Heart Rate
- Garmin Forerunner 35 problems
- HELP! Garmin playing up
- You might be UGLY but I still love you
- Watch advice
- Need a new Garmin or similar
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.