Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

What minor disaster has befallen you today?

63 watchers
21 Jan
7:21pm, 21 Jan 2021
6568 posts
AdrianB1066
On the worktop earlier I had some diced potatoes sitting in a saucepan of water for dinner and next to them a cup of tea brewing.

Guess which one I added milk to? 🤦‍♂️
22 Jan
5:57pm, 22 Jan 2021
1934 posts
Winniefree
Put a full load in the washing machine, unaware that the drainage hose was lying on the floor and not in the pipe. Wet.
22 Jan
8:22pm, 22 Jan 2021
32360 posts
LazyDaisy
Our food waste bin hasn't been emptied, even though it was out on the kerbside before the 7am deadline this morning.

Luckily it's not very full, and the weather's not exactly warm so it can wait til next week.
22 Jan
8:27pm, 22 Jan 2021
48193 posts
Lip Gloss
I arrived 10 minutes late for an appointment after sitting in the car for 15 minutes thinking I was too early :-O
23 Jan
7:56pm, 23 Jan 2021
20512 posts
Serendippily
Deleted 60000 marketing emails from my yahoo account to find the reason it’s stopped forwarding to my proper account is that they’ve withdrawn it as a free service. Fair enough but damn

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by WA
SweetPea got a bit giddy whilst playing Articulate and managed to land the chair leg on her toe. The...