What is your most memorable running moment?
10:16am, 26 Aug 2021
HannekeAs far as life changing races are concerned: this one was pretty epic: Torq in your sleep 12 hour solo. I won the race and with it the Endurance Series AND a contract with a pro MTB team...
But in stead, I got Lyme disease, unbeknown to me I was bitten by a tick, the cause of a rapid downwards spiral and I never raced again...
10:18am, 26 Aug 2021
EvilPixiehow brilliant but sad at the same time
About This Thread
Maintained by EvilPixie
- Fetch Photo Gallery: Post your best, first, happiest photo here.
- Reasons to be Grateful
- Happy jab day! When’s yours?
- Stuff people who hate most things really like
- 2021 Bucket List - do you have a bucket list?
- Things , or people , I used to hate for no logical reason but now like
- What Do You Love?
- Oddly Satisfying
- Underrated things.
- What or who do you love but everybody else seems to hate?