What is the point of this (£32.50 5k) race?
11:59am, 14 Feb 2014
HellsBellsI'm too old and I think it would probably trigger a migraine, but I can see younger folk having some fun
12:35pm, 14 Feb 2014
Mrs WinkleMaybe I should do it, go for a PB and get really angry at anyone getting in my way.
About This ThreadMaintained by M62 Santa
No, not Tough Mudder, this time... Electric Run. At more than a tenner per mile, and judging by the ...
- The sub-20 5k dread-thread
- Sub 30min 5k
- Dunecht Dash 5k
- Sharnbrook Fun Run 5k
- It's back! The friendliest 5k race South of Watford! The Northchapel 5k!
- 5k to 10k advice please
- Arbitrary numbers: 5k, 10K, 13.1m, 26.2m, 50m, 100K, 100M etc...
- Mystery 5K series - Wavertree
- Hitting 5k, 10k & HM pace in training
- Sub 18 5k
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets