BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
What have you noticed?
7:18am, 22 Apr 2020
FRU (KeepTheFaith)Visits to the garden from Robins. Had one perched on our fence yesterday. I am really going to miss seeing so many of them
And less cats... only just noted that one
I also note I am waking early. Trying to use that to build a habbit as when I am back at the office morning run is best for me, having said that this week I am sleeping longer and have not done a first thing run yet!
9:45am, 26 Apr 2020
FRU (KeepTheFaith)One major positive is talking more to family and friends
Spending lots of time at the weekend in various calls
It is so nice to know that each one of those calls or videos is a fun and nice human thing to do for our closest
About This Thread
Maintained by FRU (KeepTheFaith)
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- The Isolation Lurkerthon
- Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?
- Happy jab day! When’s yours?
- Running after Covid Vaccination jab
- Anaerobic runs after COVID
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- Children off school, check in here for support.
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Pass the Salt, please...