What have you not-exactly-panic-bought but, y'know ...?
3:49pm, 26 Mar 2020
BadgerI absent-mindedly bought two packs of teabags on different days. Pack of 80 normally does for ages, but I'll be getting through a lot more WFH; even so, the pack of 160 on top of the usual 80 is overkill.
4:05pm, 26 Mar 2020
umHalf price double packs of choc hobnobs? As if.
About This ThreadMaintained by Dvorak
Are your cupboards just that bit fuller than usual? Hmm?
- Anxiety & Running
- Panic Buying watch. Have you got Panic Buying?
- Loo Roll Watch
- Bread and booze watch - have you got bread and booze?
- VLM deferrals - have you had an email yet?
- University Challenge 2015
- Good for Age is changing?
- VLM ballot 2013
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs