BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
What have you not-exactly-panic-bought but, y'know ...?
3:49pm, 26 Mar 2020
BadgerI absent-mindedly bought two packs of teabags on different days. Pack of 80 normally does for ages, but I'll be getting through a lot more WFH; even so, the pack of 160 on top of the usual 80 is overkill.
4:05pm, 26 Mar 2020
umHalf price double packs of choc hobnobs? As if.
About This Thread
Maintained by Dvorak
- Loo Roll Watch
- Panic Buying watch. Have you got Panic Buying?
- Tesco (or other) home delivery
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- The Isolation Lurkerthon
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Happy jab day! When’s yours?
- Running after Covid Vaccination jab