What does the grey font mean in your race portfolio?

5 watchers
Jun 2018
10:25pm, 12 Jun 2018
33,810 posts
  •  
alpenrose
My grey ones are the ones I DNS and have updated the race in my portfolio to say that I didn't do it. I only enter races that I've actually entered in my portfolio. It has nothing to do with a PB attempt.
Jul 2018
2:13pm, 28 Jul 2018
2,295 posts
  •  
jabberknit
I have a grey time for my London Marathon, though that may be because Fetch's systems can't quite believe anyone on here is old enough to have run it in 1982.
Jul 2018
3:15pm, 28 Jul 2018
19,096 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
My grey ones are fell races so I thought indeterminate distances.
May 2021
10:32am, 31 May 2021
4 posts
  •  
Tim88
I like this font a lot and used it in different projects for the university because it is very special. In general, I am always looking for new and unique fonts and most often I find them on this site upfonts.com where something new always appears and this aspect gives me the opportunity to always be an ingenious and special, which I always liked. Many teachers really appreciate these fonts and I have high marks.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
Sorry, I have searched but I haven't seen this before and it is staring at me in an intimidatin...