What do you keep in yours?

2 watchers
Mar 2016
4:21pm, 5 Mar 2016
1,011 posts
  •  
cackleberry
Erm, the freezer, two motorbikes, camping stuff, bird-feeding-stuff, all the OH's tools, air-compressor, the pressure washer that sort of stuff. My old horse tack and rugs which I should really get rid of.
That's the garage...

Then there's the log store, which is full of logs.

Shed one which is mostly junk. The sort of junk which (one upon a time) was too expensive to throw away but is now too rusty to ever use again. Golf clubs, fishing gear, that sort of thing.

Shed two which houses the lawn mower, chainsaw and actual useful things. That one is hidden away and locked!!

We have a big garden and a lot of crap.

The car lives on the drive.
Mar 2016
4:22pm, 5 Mar 2016
1,012 posts
  •  
cackleberry
I have realised the above post makes me sound like a posh-twat.
Mar 2016
4:26pm, 5 Mar 2016
2,250 posts
  •  
Cyclops
I don't have a garage but we have a cellar - freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine in one room; turbo trainer and dvd player in another; camping/horse stuff in the third - and a shed which is his (bikes and gym stuff which he uses every day). Oh and a garden shed with a lawnmower and gardening tools...
Mar 2016
5:11pm, 5 Mar 2016
9,630 posts
  •  
richmac
Outhouse, lots of bikes and a lawnmower.

Ladders and garden sh*te. Will be the same in the garage and will be a bit of a workshop in there as well.
Mar 2016
5:17pm, 5 Mar 2016
4,290 posts
  •  
sallykate
I have a little hut (can't really call it a shed) with assorted DIY and garden stuff. There's also a bit under the front steps up to the rest of the house (we're the basement flat) which has our boiler and gas/electric meters (even though as far as I know it's not really our property) and we use that for the kind of stuff most people might put in a garage - old table, spare chairs, skis, baby stuff we have no use for but haven't got round to throwing out, crates of CDs, kitchen stuff surplus to requirements and two large cat carriers from when our cats were flown back from Amsterdam.

Where I grew up we had a garage which doubled as a coal-shed and Dad's workshop and various outbuildings from when the place was a smallholding - the pigsty (can't remember what was in that but the old trough was a sandpit), the cowshed (we stored apples there over the winter), the toolshed (um, tools). Oh and a caravan - I have no idea why Dad though it would be good to have a fixed caravan at the bottom of the (huge) garden but we had one.
Mar 2016
5:43pm, 5 Mar 2016
4,241 posts
  •  
cathrobinson
Some people on this thread must live in mansions... :-O

My garage has two Wattbikes in it, various bike components and camping gear. Oh, and dog/cat food and cleaning stuff. I also have a small shed that has lawnmower and gardening equipment in it (rarely used...!) and a roof rack for my car.

The bikes have their own bedroom in the house :-).
Mar 2016
7:31pm, 5 Mar 2016
11,192 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
I live in a flat. No shed. No garage. No wendyhouse. We refer to the cupboard with the boiler in it as the 'cupboard under the stairs', although we have no stairs.

I feel positively impoverished!
Mar 2016
7:34pm, 5 Mar 2016
2,372 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Don't have a garage or a shed, in fact I'm sure our house was designed by a man as I don't even have an airing cupboard or a cupboard I can store my hoover and ironing board!!!
Mar 2016
7:45pm, 5 Mar 2016
6,390 posts
  •  
lammo
Garage obviously no car, but a tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, golf clubs and loads of other sports equipment, old dining table with old Technics separates stereo on, some bikes, kids toys and paint.

Store room has bikes, camping gear, wood that doesn't fit on the log storing place.

Shed - gardening sizzle with excellent security after my petrol mower and hedge cutter were stolen :-(
Mar 2016
7:49pm, 5 Mar 2016
9,524 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
A giant pile of crap. Divided into 4 sheds. Absolutely ridiculous. Pretty much 90% needs to go to the dump.

About This Thread

Maintained by alpenrose
Over on the TYWTSBC thread, discussions have been going on about what people kept in their garage. W...