What do you keep in yours?

2 watchers
Mar 2016
1:08pm, 5 Mar 2016
16,197 posts
  •  
alpenrose
Over on the TYWTSBC thread, discussions have been going on about what people kept in their garage. We can extend that on here to include your shed or other outhouses too if you like.

Go on, what do you keep in yours? :)
Mar 2016
1:11pm, 5 Mar 2016
16,198 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I had my garage replaced with a shed / chalet a few years ago. After all, who actually keeps a car in theirs! My gagrage was in the back garden and when it was built cars were about 2 ft narrower then and could fit between the houses. :-o

I have a sofa bed in my chalet.
Mar 2016
1:11pm, 5 Mar 2016
11,143 posts
  •  
RichHL
It was converted into a dining room before we moved in and now it's my office. Or it would be were it not full of crap which The Young Man either needs to take back up to his room or throw out.
Mar 2016
1:40pm, 5 Mar 2016
20,627 posts
  •  
halfpint
At the moment it is mostly full of damp and mould and some really bad smells. Once the roof is replaced it will have bikes, camping gear and assorted tools and crap.
Mar 2016
3:06pm, 5 Mar 2016
5,525 posts
  •  
Watford Wobble
Our garage contains cars, tumble drier, fridge freezer, drinks fridge.

I like our cars to be garaged.
Mar 2016
3:49pm, 5 Mar 2016
8,940 posts
  •  
Carpathius
Haven't got a garage, but we do have a shed (well, not really a shed. It's a Wendy house which got promoted when the kids grew out of it).
It contains bikes, lawnmower, garden tools and bits of gardening equipment. Oh, and paint.
XB
Mar 2016
3:53pm, 5 Mar 2016
3,295 posts
  •  
XB
A caravan, a camper van, a dog run, 4 bikes, 6 tents and tons of white that needs to be chucked.
Mar 2016
3:59pm, 5 Mar 2016
13,537 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Garage has the garden furniture, the rest of my new bathroom and the the wine rack amost all the other clutter

The shed houses the tumble dryer and all my painting and decorating stuff.
Mar 2016
4:09pm, 5 Mar 2016
455 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
Freezer, bikes,tents/camping gear, hiking boots/wellies, pressure washer, tools, ladders, paint, garden parasol, gazebo, car paraphernalia, boxes, bags, rubbish, crap and tat.

No room for my car :(
Mar 2016
4:13pm, 5 Mar 2016
26,881 posts
  •  
OhMyFleecingGod
Don't have a garage, which is probably a blessing as Mr fleecy would fill it with crap. Our shed is tiny and contains my bike, a lawnmower, some golf clubs, an inflatable dinghy (don't fucking ask) and some gardening tools. Before this shed we had an enormous shed which was full of rats and so much rubbish you couldn't even get in the door. I've decided sheds are like handbags: get a big one and it fills up with shit.

About This Thread

Maintained by alpenrose
Over on the TYWTSBC thread, discussions have been going on about what people kept in their garage. W...