Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

What do/would you miss about your job?

12 watchers
Jul 2018
4:50pm, 21 Jul 2018
38666 posts
Velociraptor
I intend to create contact with people who don't want reams of meaningless metrics/last minute rota changes/extra oxycodone oh and just my diazzies from me.
Nov 2019
2:29pm, 17 Nov 2019
8073 posts
Valyrian Plastic
Despite everything that happened to bring me here, there are a lot of things I will miss.

Feeling free to explore a place I love to my heart's content, getting to experience unique and eye-opening events every other week, having an increased sense of independence.

It's also worth remembering that I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't at least been passionate about the work I did from the beginning. There were (and still are) people I worked with who I appreciated being in the company of, even if that couldn't always be the case.
Nov 2019
7:37am, 28 Nov 2019
16079 posts
GimmeMedals
The money and the laughs. I see I posted in 2017 and my list is substantially smaller now :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Valyrian Plastic
Other than getting paid, obvs!

Close