Well done Shadow Ho Ho Ho - Women’s Marathon WR 2 hours 13 mins

1 watcher
Jan 2018
1:26pm, 4 Jan 2018
2,674 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I’m not surprised, it’s a problem with this site and ‘challenge’ evens that I thought Fetch was looking into.
Jan 2018
5:09pm, 4 Jan 2018
28,037 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
There is an option that Fetch introduced for time races (te.g. 24 hrs, 12 hrs, 6 hrs etc.) but there's no easy way with Time or Distance to record a single "how much can you run in a time that you choose yourself" really.

You'd have to have a title, but no distance, then each person records their own distance AND time. Perhaps that's the answer. Not a huge addition for Fetch to do actually (says he, who doesn't have to write the code!) :-) G
Jan 2018
7:23pm, 4 Jan 2018
2,677 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Yes, I was hoping he would introduce an option to record both distance and time.

When I’ve done such an event, I’ve had to create a new event with the distance that I completed. It strikes me as a bit messy having to have the same event listed multiple times with different distances.
Jan 2018
9:46am, 5 Jan 2018
28,041 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I've fmailed young Fetch lad and put a link to this thread, so he'll maybe get a look at it, once it floats to the top of his sea of ideas. :-) G
Jan 2018
9:37pm, 6 Jan 2018
2,238 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Just found another one - only just missed the WR by 21 seconds!

fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=64343

Just looking under Rank >Age Bests there may be a few questionables.
Jan 2018
9:24am, 8 Jan 2018
2,574 posts
  •  
Shadow Ho Ho Ho
Thanks guys, I realised at the time this wasn't right but as someone else had the race in their portfolio I couldn't delete it and change it to the half. My glory is short lived :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bez-head
Awesome result!!