BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Weird quad spasm/weakness thing
12:19pm, 18 Oct 2012
AndrewSI have been having this weird problem the last day or so and can't figure out what it is.
In my quad, just above my right knee I get a twinge when I extend my leg and ocassionally it goes weak and my leg gives way.
I wouldn't even call it a pain, more of a 'twang' when I put weight on that leg.
I can walk around ok, but every know and then it goes again.
It is stopping me from going for a run today, so I am a bit pissed off with it.
anyone have similar experiences?
10:35am, 1 Nov 2012
conwildI have recently started getting the occasional sharp pain in my right quad. Sometimes comes on for a few seconds when I'm just sitting down. Hasn't stopped my running yet though...
6:30pm, 1 Nov 2012
AndrewSI have actually now discovered that it is quad tendonitis, with a touch of ITBS thrown in too.
Nearly back to normal now, so might risk a run soon.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Thigh Pain
- Quad / thigh went ping this morning
- Inner Thigh Strength - Affect on Stride Length?
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
- starting back
- Lovely Loose Legs aka the Sports Massage Thread