Weird ankle injury - stress fracture?
8:52am, 23 Apr 2011
Alice the CamelHi Rhu
How's your ankle doing? I'm back at the hospital tomorrow but can't really feel any difference - not that I really expected to in 7 days.
10:54am, 23 Apr 2011
RhubarbyIs a bit better ta Alice, comes and goes TBH. Def not running - tho that's more to do with the crunchy back. Really hope hosp goes well and you get some good news!
About This Thread
- Kicked on the ankle bone?
- My knobbly ankle bone hurts.....Advice please?
- A question for the medics...
- My ankle will not stay in jont?!
- Ankle injury going on three weeks! Any advice appreciated please.
- Driving after sprained ankle?
- Broken ankle - advice please
- Very very very sore foot after going over on my ankle?!
- Deltoid ligament injury
- Broken Ankle - Lets get motivated with what exercise we can?!! Is there anyone else out there trying not to go insane???
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.