Weird ankle injury - stress fracture?
8:52am, 23 Apr 2011
Alice the CamelHi Rhu
How's your ankle doing? I'm back at the hospital tomorrow but can't really feel any difference - not that I really expected to in 7 days.
10:54am, 23 Apr 2011
RhubarbyIs a bit better ta Alice, comes and goes TBH. Def not running - tho that's more to do with the crunchy back. Really hope hosp goes well and you get some good news!
About This Thread
- Kicked on the ankle bone?
- My knobbly ankle bone hurts.....Advice please?
- A question for the medics...
- My ankle will not stay in jont?!
- Ankle injury going on three weeks! Any advice appreciated please.
- Driving after sprained ankle?
- Broken ankle - advice please
- Very very very sore foot after going over on my ankle?!
- Deltoid ligament injury
- Broken Ankle - Lets get motivated with what exercise we can?!! Is there anyone else out there trying not to go insane???
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!