Weight Chart - how to show only recent?
10:43am, 17 Apr 2013
10:44am, 17 Apr 2013
10:13am, 10 Mar 2014
Also, didn't there used to be an 'export weight data to CSV so you can graph the time period of your choosing in the comfort of your own spreadsheet' option?
If it was there it has now vanished.
Like an old oak table.
About This Thread
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- WEIGHT A MOMENT!
- You've got to be thin to win?
- The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread
- THE LAST CHANCE SALOON – Let’s not be fat in 2012!! 3rd August to 7th December weight loss thread
- 16:8 eating window
- Advice for an overweight newbie?
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.