We need it more than ever this year - Fetch Secret Santa 2020 is now open for business

41 watchers
Oct 2021
5:32pm, 4 Oct 2021
3,436 posts
  •  
Irontubs
Is there a thread for this year …………..
Oct 2021
5:34pm, 4 Oct 2021
8,378 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
Crikey, yes, it's about time, isn't it?
Oct 2021
5:41pm, 4 Oct 2021
15,718 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Haha you know I fully intended poppy by and opening Santa’s doors but the train from Inverness was standing only.

So here goes. I will speak to fetch see if we can get the header changed again but if not I’ll start a new one.

I’m happy to be Santa again but equally if anyone else would like too then I’ll hand over the hat.

Also any fetch elves will be gratefully accepted.
Oct 2021
5:43pm, 4 Oct 2021
43,355 posts
  •  
DocM
thanks GG. Ive elved for the last few years, can i be a reserve elf this year .....Ill help if needed but if you have other volunteers let them have a turn first
Oct 2021
5:44pm, 4 Oct 2021
15,719 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Ah looks like this was a new thread not carried over. I’ll Open a new one.
Oct 2021
5:45pm, 4 Oct 2021
12,698 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Am happy to be an Elf again 😁
Oct 2021
5:47pm, 4 Oct 2021
15,721 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
fetcheveryone.com/forum/fetch-secret-santa-2021---who-s-coming-to-the-fetch-north-pole-62068

I’ll get a fmail out later.
Oct 2021
7:21pm, 4 Oct 2021
16,143 posts
  •  
Garfield
Ooooo yes!! :)
Oct 2021
3:28pm, 5 Oct 2021
17,092 posts
  •  
Ness
Thanks for the fmail. Will send a reply in a bit.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
Instructions for the 2020 SPECIAL edition of Fetch Secret Santa:

1) Send an Fmail to geordiegirl with the name and address you want your parcel sent to by 1st November.

2) Join the group linked to this thread (I have recycled 2019 group so please update with a 2020 at the start so we know it is current)
fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1296

3) Be Involved..... Please don't join then go AWOL the buying of a SS gift is a lovely thing to do but going quiet on the thread/blogs makes it difficult. So no need to be specific but a few hints around what you things like / enjoy makes it that bit easier and hopefully gets you something you would like.

4) if you have allergies or particular dislikes then feel free to put them in the above chat threads......

When you receive the details of your victim:

4) Stalk said victim and determine their interests.

Hint.. you can see what threads your victim posts to by typing the below in Google or whatever

VictimsFetchName site:www.fetcheveryone.com

5) Purchase gift(s) you think they will like, we have suggested £10 but up to you and remember handmade gifts are perfect too.

6) Post gift by 1st December. (Very Important if you are running late be sure to let your elf know ASAP & update the spreadsheet link below) if you are posting overseas please bear in mind it can take longer than UK post.

7) Wait by your post box for your gift.

8) Sit on hands until the big day!

On the big day:

9) Open your gift and share with everyone on this thread.

Spreadsheet Link Here docs.google.com