Watford Half 2016
7:18pm, 5 Feb 2016
BigChiefRunningBoreApparently 26 Fetchies running this.
As it is well hard I can only assume everyone else has chickened out.
I am marshalling at 8.3 miles (in the farm) so you will have thrown up after crawling up Deadmans Ash just before. I will be waving and pretending there are no more hills.
3:36pm, 7 Feb 2016
BigChiefRunningBoreWhat a fine bunch of honed afleets I saw today.
About This Thread
Maintained by BigChiefRunningBore
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount