Watford Half 2013

5 watchers
Oct 2012
7:53pm, 24 Oct 2012
4 posts
  •  
_ciaran
Just noticed entries for next years Watford Half are open. Unlike this year if is called off they'll re-run the event in September

watfordharriers.org.uk
Oct 2012
8:37am, 29 Oct 2012
1,085 posts
  •  
HuwH
Tempted!
Oct 2012
9:06am, 29 Oct 2012
10,669 posts
  •  
Naomi P
Hey, if Chiefy and I ran our PB times (3 hours 3 minutes and change), we might pick up the married couple prize!

watfordharriers.org.uk

Might run, might marshal. Dithering.

Lovely race, and much prettier than you expect for a race with Watford in its title.
Oct 2012
9:22am, 29 Oct 2012
17,583 posts
  •  
BigChiefRunningBore
I forgot they did that. You might have to use your married Wifey name though :-p
Oct 2012
3:23pm, 29 Oct 2012
13 posts
  •  
_ciaran
@ huwh. You may as well run it., since yr running London..
Nov 2012
7:12pm, 1 Nov 2012
48 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
This one's a regular fixture on my club's Champs list and would have been my first half had the weather not intervened, so I think I have some unfinished business. Also, I like the shirt, but it always feels kind of wrong wearing it for a race I never took part in!

Hoping weather will behave itself next year and race won't get moved to September seeing as I'm thinking Great North Run in September...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Just noticed entries for next years Watford Half are open. Unlike this year if is called off they'l...