6:16pm, 22 Jan 2014
FitzI have the Sealskinz "All season" gloves...
I wear them for BMF sessions - cold wet hands plunged into the mud doing pressups! They've been great so far, warm, waterproof but can get a bit sweaty on the inside.
It would have to be proper blimmin freezy cold before I wore them running though. For that I just use an old pair of "Windstopper" inner gloves that I used to wear motorbiking.
3:02pm, 23 Jan 2014
SharkieTa Fitz - they're the ones I went for in the end.
In spite of my partner suggesting I wear me old woollie gloves with a pair of Marigolds on top.
About This Thread
Maintained by Sharkie
- Gardening- or work-gloves for running?
- Gloves for a beginner
- Glove advice needed, please.
- Question for cyclists about gloves!
- Windproof Mitts - Do They Exist ?
- Winter Cycling glove recomendations
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Waterproof jacket / life spans