Water under laminate flooring
3:00pm, 27 Feb 2017
RosehipWater from the washing machine in one room, went under our laminate floor in the hallway. We took up the boards are far as we thought it had gone, but it wasn't far enough and we found that out when the top surface started lifting. The water had soaked through from the bottom up
10:02pm, 27 Feb 2017
alpenroseEven if the Homecare insurance pay for it, make sure you also tell your house insurance company too. Failure to disclose may invalidate it for any future claims.
About This Thread
- DIY question Dec 2023
- Water stained ceiling cover up Sep 2023
- Power outage? Any advice? Mar 2023
- Bob the Builder Fetchies: a DIY question Jan 2023
- HELP washing machine not draining! Sep 2022
- Dyson - how the ...? Jun 2021
- Kitchen sinks May 2021
- Shed gyms - Any experience? Apr 2021
- Bits left over, have you got spare bits? May 2020
- Tool watch. Have you got tool? Oct 2019
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?