BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Watch time or "official race time" with no chip
5:54pm, 20 May 2014
JoopsyAnd I read your post as referring to yourself any way Dave, mine was a general response to the question, not one aimed at a previous post.
6:21pm, 20 May 2014
Keefy BeefyI was pondering this thread the other day and how, for me, a race is just a fancy time trial to me. The officialness of the event and the fact I paid for it makes me take it more seriously, but I never race anybody or consider my position against others. They were always about me trying to force a bit more out of me on an officially measured route.
About This Thread
Maintained by Perfect Organism
- GFA - chip or gun
- Worst nightmare! My chip didn record me starting or finishing!
- 5K chip timed events
- London Marathon Chip Timing Question
- Chip timing supplier in East Anglia
- The ugly side of the London Marathon 2019 #NotInclusive
- Re-usable, collapsible cups
- Are racing medals making a comeback?
- Race entry limit
- Why are races in London too expensive to enter?