Watch time or "official race time" with no chip
5:54pm, 20 May 2014
JoopsyAnd I read your post as referring to yourself any way Dave, mine was a general response to the question, not one aimed at a previous post.
6:21pm, 20 May 2014
Keefy BeefyI was pondering this thread the other day and how, for me, a race is just a fancy time trial to me. The officialness of the event and the fact I paid for it makes me take it more seriously, but I never race anybody or consider my position against others. They were always about me trying to force a bit more out of me on an officially measured route.
About This Thread
- GFA - chip or gun
- Worst nightmare! My chip didn record me starting or finishing!
- Very old London Marathon results
- 5K chip timed events
- London Marathon Chip Timing Question
- Chip timing supplier in East Anglia
- Race organisers...and race runners
- Race prizes
- The ugly side of the London Marathon 2019 #NotInclusive
- Re-usable, collapsible cups
Fetch Shirts and Vests
Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!