Watch advice

1 watcher
Feb 2018
8:32pm, 4 Feb 2018
356 posts
  •  
totalbeginner
Any recommendations re a good multisport watch? I have a Garmin 220 and been happy with it, but would like something I can track swimming on, and I'm intending doing a sprint triathlon this year, so may be good to consider cycling function too.

Anyone have the Garmin 735 or an equivalent watch from a different manufacturer? I won't be upgrading for a bit so plenty of time to think about it. Getting fed up of manually entering swimming data . My existing Garmin goes straight to fetch and strava and when I go on my bike I can run the strava app, so it's mainly swimming
Feb 2018
11:54am, 5 Feb 2018
1,772 posts
  •  
Fitz
Have you looked at the dcrainmaker site? Loads of good reviews of all kinds of tech on there.

Sorry I don't have a any recommendations of my own, I'm strictly a runner, not a swimmageer or triathlonete.
Feb 2018
7:35pm, 8 Feb 2018
359 posts
  •  
totalbeginner
Thanks Fitz, so many models available, and some are really expensive. I will stick to counting laps at the moment and have a good look at the different options. Thank you for replying

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by totalbeginner
Any recommendations re a good multisport watch? I have a Garmin 220 and been happy with it, but woul...