WARNING to those that shop with Wiggle

1 watcher
Oct 2016
8:45pm, 26 Oct 2016
2,914 posts
  •  
SteveV
Hi all

Not a regular poster on here these days but wanted to warn people about saved card details if you have an account set up with Wiggle. I shop with them from time to time and did so last week. On checking my email this morning I had an email from them notifying me of change of account details. I had not changed any details and then could not log into Wiggle. I checked my Credit card account that i used to make my purchase last week and noticed 3 transactions to the value of £385. I had obviously stored my card details for next time.

If you use Wiggle I would check your accounts, and if you have saved card details, personally I would delete them. Since gaining access to my account I can see some idiot in the States has purchased 3 compression tops and a GPS watch...check those accounts.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SteveV
Hi all

Not a regular poster on here these days but wanted to warn people about saved card details...