Wannabe ultra runner..(the continuation from RW / 2009😶)

1 watcher
Feb 2017
3:44pm, 25 Feb 2017
3 posts
  •  
Loulabell
Can't find a general Ultra thread for new/experienced here so I've packed my RW thread in my suitcase & moved here :D ...so all are welcome to pull up a chair & discuss ultra training, kit,food!, races and miles ( so long as it's a lot of them) 😉
Feb 2017
4:01pm, 25 Feb 2017
13,165 posts
  •  
Dvorak
You might find some kindred spirits/ other nutters here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=10360

There's actually quite a few (not me!) go in for That Sort Of Thing (especially up here in Scotland).
Feb 2017
5:08pm, 25 Feb 2017
1,607 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Dvorak points in the right direction :-)

Come join us and let us know what you have planned.
Having bagged a couple early this year, I'm taking some time to play at other things until later in the year.
Feb 2017
5:13pm, 25 Feb 2017
7,119 posts
  •  
becca7
Yes, do come and say "hi" on the thread that Dvorak has linked.
Feb 2017
5:14pm, 25 Feb 2017
4 posts
  •  
Loulabell
Thanks guys , will leave my thread on here in case any newbies want to ask Qs, as that's why I set it originally ' back in t'day when I started running ;)

I'll come n join you all in the thread Dvorak linked too :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Loulabell
Can't find a general Ultra thread for new/experienced here so I've packed my RW thread in my suitc...