VMLM Team 1 - THE team to be in

8 watchers
Apr 2017
9:42am, 18 Apr 2017
6,982 posts
  •  
KatieB
Runners fmail has just gone out:

Calm yourselves. Big deep breaths. Centre your chi.

Less than a week to go and we will be waiting to cheer you all on at around 22 miles. Look out for the banner, the red and yellow balloons, but most of all look out for the mad bunch of fetchies, hanging over the rails to give you the best support ever.

If you're in your fetch vest, run over to the centre of the road at 13 ish (just after London Bridge) and you will get a lovely big shout from us then. If you aren't in your fetch vest, just give us a big wave, shout your fetch name at us, do the fetch wiggle and we'll be on the look out for that too.

On your way back at around 22-23 you can wave at us, come and high five us, or stop off for a hug and some tic. If you have specific requests, make sure to tell your team leader about it on your thread. If you've joined in the last couple of weeks and haven't been assigned a team and want some specific stuff, fmail me! Even if you haven't been assigned a team, and you need help/support/love and a kick up the bum, please come and see us. WE are there for everyone. WE want to FETCHEVERYONE.

GROUP HUG!!!! Love you guys. Go get that marathon. KtB xxx
Apr 2017
9:58am, 18 Apr 2017
441 posts
  •  
Oranj
Nerves are starting to kick in now. I am at work, sitting at my desk, but my mind is 26.2 miles away ;-)

Race kit photo (maybe with some sunnies if the weather deserves it):
Apr 2017
4:32pm, 18 Apr 2017
10,209 posts
  •  
controversial
looking good :-)! yeah looking forward to the race and the Chandos after :-)
Apr 2017
9:54am, 19 Apr 2017
3,952 posts
  •  
minardi
Looks like you may need those sunnies Oranj :-)

Is everyone filling out the spreadsheet with their requirements -> -> ->
Apr 2017
10:31am, 19 Apr 2017
10,211 posts
  •  
controversial
Done done done! BTW is there a post marathon gathering somewhere?
Apr 2017
10:54am, 19 Apr 2017
3,953 posts
  •  
minardi
I would have thought it would be Chandos as usual, contro but no one has actually confirmed.......
Apr 2017
10:00am, 20 Apr 2017
6,993 posts
  •  
KatieB
Last minute stuff:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=528
Apr 2017
12:46pm, 21 Apr 2017
26 posts
  •  
The Pin Lady
Complete basket case today. Just want to get started ( and finished!) now
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/images/public_thumbs/88290.jpg

Don't seem to be able to copy and paste picture. It's in the gallery - The Pin Lady - VLM. Just got short hair now!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!
Apr 2017
1:02pm, 21 Apr 2017
3,958 posts
  •  
minardi
Any requirements Pin Lady?

Pot Hunter - when you say you'll need a High 5 - do you mean a gel or a high five high five? :-)
Apr 2017
1:40pm, 21 Apr 2017
27 posts
  •  
The Pin Lady
Jelly babies please, Minardi - and probably a reminder that it's nearly over and to hang in there!!

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
Obviously Team 1 is Number One :-)

Runners - please let us know what you will be wearing, your number, what you may want when you get to mile 22 (oxygen, crutches, stretcher etc) or fill out the spreadsheet -

docs.google.com

Our runners: Stevce,
MadWelshWoman,

therunningpostie,

Pot Hunter,

The Pin Lady,

louloops,

Rossco Peeko,

Russell W,

controversial,

Oranj

Odie