VMLM 2017- FETCHPOINT-TEAM 4-We are the greatest!

9 watchers
Apr 2017
11:05am, 16 Apr 2017
5,363 posts
  •  
kwala
Just a week to go now guys, how we all doing? Taper madness got you yet?!

Don't forget to let us know if there's anything you need when you get to Fetchpoint. Pop your requests in the spreadsheet - there's a link in the about this thread box over there ---> , and we'll make sure you get it :-)
Apr 2017
8:23am, 17 Apr 2017
3,880 posts
  •  
clare1976
Hello! Sorry I've not posted much. I'm raring to go, just 10 miles ish now between me and the start line plus a sports massage. Bring it on.

I won't need to stop for anything (unless it's gone wrong) thank you, just shouts will be fantastic. X
Apr 2017
10:38am, 17 Apr 2017
6,977 posts
  •  
KatieB
It won't go wrong, Clare. We'll give you a big shout. :)
Apr 2017
9:31am, 18 Apr 2017
6,978 posts
  •  
KatieB
BOING!

Less than a week!!
Apr 2017
9:41am, 18 Apr 2017
6,979 posts
  •  
KatieB
Runners fmail has just gone out:

Calm yourselves. Big deep breaths. Centre your chi.

Less than a week to go and we will be waiting to cheer you all on at around 22 miles. Look out for the banner, the red and yellow balloons, but most of all look out for the mad bunch of fetchies, hanging over the rails to give you the best support ever.

If you're in your fetch vest, run over to the centre of the road at 13 ish (just after London Bridge) and you will get a lovely big shout from us then. If you aren't in your fetch vest, just give us a big wave, shout your fetch name at us, do the fetch wiggle and we'll be on the look out for that too.

On your way back at around 22-23 you can wave at us, come and high five us, or stop off for a hug and some tic. If you have specific requests, make sure to tell your team leader about it on your thread. If you've joined in the last couple of weeks and haven't been assigned a team and want some specific stuff, fmail me! Even if you haven't been assigned a team, and you need help/support/love and a kick up the bum, please come and see us. WE are there for everyone. WE want to FETCHEVERYONE.

GROUP HUG!!!! Love you guys. Go get that marathon. KtB xxx
Apr 2017
10:00am, 20 Apr 2017
6,994 posts
  •  
KatieB
Here's a nice little fetch point article to read:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=528
Apr 2017
7:55pm, 20 Apr 2017
3,882 posts
  •  
clare1976
Hi all, last 4m run done this afternoon, bring it on :)

Just had a thought... Is there a drop off point at the expo for stuff for fetchpoint? If so I will label up and leave a bottle of drink. Its very last minute so a nice to have rather than need but if there's the option I will take to expo tonorrow. Thanks x
Apr 2017
12:14am, 21 Apr 2017
6,996 posts
  •  
KatieB
We aren't at expo but we can tell you where we're staying from Saturday afternoon?
Apr 2017
12:33am, 21 Apr 2017
5,367 posts
  •  
kwala
clare - If you don't think you can get it to Katie Saturday, what drink is it and I'll see if I can get one for you
Apr 2017
12:42am, 21 Apr 2017
6,997 posts
  •  
KatieB
Oooh. Good idea kwala. :)

About This Thread

Maintained by KatieB
Link to fetchpoint googledocthingy:
docs.google.com

Supporters:
KatieB