Roobarb
SherryB
tubbyrunner
Feb 2014
1:22pm, 26 Feb 2014
2,414 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
Yes! Team 1! Absolutely the best team to be in, of course!

Welcome supporters and runners! Here we will chat, and prepare, and chat and chat. And all sorts of stuff.

Make sure you tell me what you want, and when you want it, so that I can get your goody bags prepared.

Oh I'm so excited!!
Feb 2014
1:22pm, 26 Feb 2014
734 posts
  •  
Lady Sol
Hi all :)
Feb 2014
1:41pm, 26 Feb 2014
822 posts
  •  
James74
Hello!

Feeling the love!

First London for me,second marathon. Hows everyone doing?
Feb 2014
1:45pm, 26 Feb 2014
4,366 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
So unbelievably excited about this. totally ignoring the ankle pain right now and focusing on getting yelled at.

The gf and a mate will be invading your area I think, as she met neems at last years fetchpoint and heard/met Enthusiastic and her clan. I will make sure I get you guys to provide a goody bag as well though, rude not to ;-)
Feb 2014
1:59pm, 26 Feb 2014
2,838 posts
  •  
ChrisThePuma
Cooo-eee :-)
Feb 2014
2:01pm, 26 Feb 2014
2,839 posts
  •  
ChrisThePuma
my requirements for the fetchpoint are very low maintenance - just a huge cheer and a "come on ChrisThePuma" will do me :-)
Feb 2014
2:02pm, 26 Feb 2014
2,840 posts
  •  
ChrisThePuma
and I will be wearing exactly what my profile picture shows

<-----
Feb 2014
2:33pm, 26 Feb 2014
2,415 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
Welcome runners, welcome. Come on in to the wonderful Team 1 thread. I will do my best to stay on top of what's going on but please excuse me if I'm not posting all the time - work, home, stuff, y'know. If you think I might have missed something important then fmail me.

I've run London twice, and Fetchpointed three times, and I think Fetchpointing is just absolutely fantastic :-)

I'm not usually known for being the loud chatty one, but I'm a very different person at Fetchpoint. Maybe not as loud as my co-supporter, the wonderful Enthusiastic!, but then I don't think anyone is as loud as her :-p

Anyway, you will get cheers on the way out, and cheers and hugs and lovely stuff on the way back.

Send your supporters our way and we will make them at home. So long as they are at home with loud, shouty, bouncy and smiley. They will have to make themselves known to us.

Right - down to business. If you could give me an idea of when you might pass Fetchpoint on the way out (just after Tower Bridge) and then again on the way back, it would help. Just a rough idea, obviously, and I'm well aware of how plans can go awry, so we won't hold you to anything. It's just useful to have an idea of when to look out for someone.

Also, what you will be wearing on the day (thanks Chris The Puma!!). And, at some point, what goodies you would like, if any. We've been pretty good at sourcing odd gels/drinks in the past, but if it's something really weird or hard to get you might need to get it yourself and we'll work out a way to get it to Fetchpoint.

Now, I have to go back to work, but have a lovely afternoon Team 1 :-)
Feb 2014
2:35pm, 26 Feb 2014
823 posts
  •  
James74
Same as Chris really,a big cheer will be great!

It all of a sudden seems to be getting closer............

About This Thread

Maintained by kwala
I've updated the article with some possibly useful info for runners http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=514