VLM Fetchpoint 2014 - Team 1

16 watchers
Apr 2014
10:50pm, 14 Apr 2014
14,569 posts
  •  
Stander
In case you haven't seen this thread, I have uploaded all my pics from the weekend for you all to view and/or steal for personal use if you wish.

Hopefully you will find yourself amongst the pics somewhere.

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=55982&page=1
Apr 2014
12:08pm, 15 Apr 2014
4,460 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
I will post in the "main" thread as well, but thanks so much Team 1. My fiancee was made to feel very welcome, as were my mum and dad. You guys are ace :-)
Apr 2014
4:31pm, 15 Apr 2014
5,227 posts
  •  
Roobarb
Thank you team 1 :):):)

I had a lovely day :):):):):):)
Apr 2014
5:05pm, 15 Apr 2014
2,567 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
Katie is lovely (and looks unnervingly like my eldest half-sister - I had a real double take moment when she turned up!!)

I'm glad they had a good day. It's difficult to keep track of what's going on, and talk to people around you at the same time, especially when they haven't a clue who you are talking about! I hope I managed to give them some useful information as the day went on. They were very worried about you at one point, and then SOOOO relieved when you came along. It's as hard to be a spectator as it is a runner. Well, sort of ...
Apr 2014
5:13pm, 15 Apr 2014
4,464 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Yeah, I think the tracker went down as it didn't have me going over 25k for ages I think. then suddenly clocked up my 25 and 30 time in quick succession. The wheels had fallen off at that stage, but not to the point of stopping!

Thanks again, they really enjoyed themselves (in-between the worrying!)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by kwala
I've updated the article with some possibly useful info for runners http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=514