VLM and those royals
7:31pm, 21 Apr 2017
MissChappoI find myself unaccountably touched by William, Kate and Harry's campaign about mental health. Not a royalist at all but I think it is a great cause and fantastic they are using their position to do something good. What do you think?
11:47pm, 21 Apr 2017
.B.I agree, it is a good thing they are doing.
About This Thread
- World Marathon Majors - a 6 star quest Dec 2023
- London GFA Nov 2023
- GFA entry acceptance! Nov 2022
- London Marathon 2022 - Ballot Results Mar 2022
- London marathon 2021 Oct 2021
- London Marathon 2020 Oct 2021
- VVLM 2021 - the Virtual London Marathon Oct 2021
- Fetchpoint 2020 Sep 2021
- VLM 2021 Feb 2021
- VLM rejects what are your plans? Oct 2020
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?