VLM 2021

11 watchers
Jan 2021
4:53pm, 24 Jan 2021
86 posts
  •  
compartmental
I don’t know what the chances are of getting a place next year (or another year) if I don’t do this one. I have applied to run with them before & not been chosen so it’s definitely not a given.

The “target” is £2620 (£100 per mile), plus a £100 “registration fee” that I’d have to pay this week.

In normal times that would definitely be doable and happy to do it.

I have to admit I’m also feeling guilty because I feel like I should just want to raise money for a worthy cause, without thinking “am I going to get my money’s worth?” It’s not even my money, though it will be my time & effort to raise it.
Jan 2021
4:55pm, 24 Jan 2021
22,594 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Last year I was due to do an “Ironman” triathlon that obviously didn’t happen. I was going to raise money for CRUK and did get some money upfront but I won’t be pushing it in 2021 because there is so many people who are in a worse of situation now
Feb 2021
5:18pm, 13 Feb 2021
39,025 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Se here for currently active thread - there seem to be two discussions running:

fetcheveryone.com/forum/london-marathon-2021-61809

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
I've just had an email confirming my ballot entry and results will be on 8 February. I don&apo...